1. You agree that the order is correct and that the expectations for this order have been firmly established. Amaru Confections is only responsible for making the agreed upon order. Amaru Confections is not responsible for fixing the order, if it has not been conveyed clearly.
2. Photos provided for orders may not look identical to the cake you receive. Every decorator has their own style and cannot be replicated exactly.
3. Amaru Confections is not responsible for any damages done to the order once it has left our possession. This includes leaving the bakery in customer’s possession and after the delivery is completed. Please ensure that your order is to your satisfaction before leaving the bakery.
4. Changes to this order can be made up to ONE week prior to the event date. If the order is changed within the week of the event, your order may be delayed and/or is subject to a service fee or cancellation.
5. If any order or any part of the order is canceled within the week of the event date, Amaru Confections will be unable to refund the order.
6. Deposits and tips are Non-Refundable. Deposits for orders over $100, withhold deposit total is $100. Deposits for orders under $100 is half of the orders total.
7. If your order is not picked up the day ordered without any notification, the order will be canceled without a refund or In-Store Credit.
8. If your order is being delivered, please make sure to have someone there to accept the order. We do not leave our products outside unattended.
9. We only deliver ONCE. If no one is there to accept the order, it will be brought back to the retail store and you’ll have to pick up the order.
10. All complaints and concerns for orders need to be made in writing no later than 48 hours after the event. These can be sent to email@example.com
“I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THIS CONTRACT AND AGREE THAT I AM THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PAYMENTS AND DECISIONS REGARDING THIS ORDER”